Saturday, 28 November 2015

Book Review: The Amazing Book is Not On Fire

Hey everyone!
Anyone who knows me knows that I love Dan and Phil. So when they released a book you can't even imagine how happy I was! I ordered it five or six months before it even came out! It took me two days to read so today I thought I'd give you a review on it.

For those of you who don't know, Dan Howell and Phil Lester are British YouTubers and Vloggers, they are radio presenters for BBC Radio 1, and now they have written a book.

This book is basically a physical copy of their videos. It's random, funny and just pure Phan. 

It includes quizzes, a tutorial on how to apply the perfect cat whiskers, what really happened in Vegas and lots more!

This book is truly spectacular and I love it to bits! Whether you are new to Dan and Phil or whether you've been in the Phandom for a while, I really recommend this incredible book!

BONUS: It smells nice ;)

Thanks for reading,
                              BloggerGirl xox

No comments:

Post a Comment