Sunday, 11 October 2015

Book Review: In Real Life by Joey Graceffa


Hey guys!
Sorry I don't blog much anymore. I've just been so busy with school and homework. I'm going to try and write a few blog posts in advance and then upload every Sunday! Today I'm doing a book review on Joey Graceffa's book. Tell me in the comments what you thought of it if you also read it.

Joey Graceffa is an American YouTube star. He uploads daily vlogs and many other kinds of videos. His book is called 'In Real Life: My Journey To A Pixelated World'.

I got Joeys' book a couple of months ago and I read it in about two days! I am absolutely in love with it!


Joey talks about all the problems he faced at home and at school while he was growing up. He is very open and honest about everything.

He also writes about his YouTube career and his great and not so great relationships. 

Throughout the book you can really see the change in Joey. He gains so much confidence and finds ways to deal with his hardships. 

After each chapter Joey has a section where he writes lists about things that are talked about in the chapter which often contain advice and tips about these aspects in life. 

I really love this book and if anyone's looking for a good read I really recommend this book.

"It's not where you begin that matters. It's where you end up" - Joey Graceffa

Talk to you all later,
                           BloggerGirl xox

No comments:

Post a Comment