Monday, 7 September 2015

Loneliness

Hey guys, 

Sorry I haven't uploaded in so long. I've had a lot going on and also I went back to school *sigh*. Anyway, today's blog is going to be a bit different. I want to talk about loneliness. This is something we all experience so I thought I'd talk about it today.

I'm going to be completely honest with you. I've been feeling really lonely lately. I'm going to tell you some of the reasons why.

A lot of my school friends went to Irish college this year. For those of you who don't know, Irish college is basically a summer school where teenagers go and they do loads of fun stuff and make loads of friends but they have to speak Irish while they're there. 



A LOT of people from my class went (if anyone in my class is reading this please just ignore it. Just pretend you never read any of it xx). Everyone in my class who went got really close and made new friends. Even girls in my class who hated each other came back to school as pretty much best friends. All the people who went are all really close and keep talking about things that happened at Irish college and the friends they made and I feel like a bit of an outsider. I feel like if I want someone to talk to me then I'm going to have to start the conversation. Even people I considered my close friends don't talk to me anymore. They all seem to be in a bubble and I'm left on my own outside. (As I said before if you're in my class please ignore all of this. I hope it doesn't come across as mean. I honestly don't intend it to. I'm just saying it as it is)

Another reason I feel lonely is because the majority of my real friends live at least two hours away so I never see them. I'm constantly alone. 

Also,I don't really fit in at home. Honestly... I don't seem to fit in anywhere. And it sucks. 

But I didn't write this to complain about my problems. I wrote this because I want you to know that you're not alone. I know it's easy to think that nobody understands what we're going through but we're so wrong. There's seven billion people in the world. At least one person is going through the same thing as you.

But I want you to know that it gets better. I know it's hard constantly having to smile and pretend everything's okay when it really isn't but life gets better and hard times pass.

If at least one person gets something out of this then it was worth typing. If you need anything feel free to contact me ~~~ typicalbloggergirl14@gmail.com

I love you guys, stay strong,
                                          BloggerGirl xox


No comments:

Post a Comment