Sunday, 3 May 2015

April Favourites

Hey guys!
Sorry I haven't uploaded in so long. I've been extremely busy and I've been going through a lot and I also have exams coming up. It's already May! This year flew by! Today I'm going to be sharing some of my favourite things from April with you.

1. Dr. Rescue Baby Lips
Baby Lips are honestly amazing! They always make my lips feel a lot softer and healthier. 


2. X-mini Portable Speaker
I got this mini speaker this month and it's really good. It's perfect for campfires on the beach or even just listening to music in your bedroom. I really recommend getting a portable speaker because they're so handy!


3. Dan and Phil
Dan Howell (danisnotonfire) and Phil Lester (amazingphil)are my two favourite YouTubers. They're videos are so funny and always cheer me up. They also have a gaming channel called danandphilgames. 

4. Justin Beiber: The Key
I'm not a huge Beiber fan but his perfumes always smell amazing to be fair! I've been wearing 'the key' a lot this month and it smells so good!



5. Kindle Fire
I bought a Kindle Fire and it is honestly one of the best things I've ever bought. I bought it second hand in a shop called Cex and it works perfectly. I haven't been able to put it down since I got it!

6. Christina Perri
This month I've been listening to Christina Perri a lot. She is definitely one of my favourite singers and her songs are amazing! 

Talk to you all later,
                                BloggerGirl xox

No comments:

Post a Comment