I've decided to do a part 2 to my last life hacks post as requested. Let me know in the comments what you think.
1. If you pause a YouTube video and type 1980, you will have to fight off missiles to protect your video.
2. To reopen a closed tab: ctrl+shift+t
3. Eating watermelon can help reduce acne breakouts and keep skin healthier.
4. Use nail polish to paint your keys to easily identify them.
5. Sticking your fingers in your ears for a few seconds can instantly get rid of hiccups.
6. Use ice cubes to remove gum from your hair.
7. Putting a dry teabag in smelly shoes and gym bags will absorb bad odours.
8. Put pancake mix in an empty ketchup bottle for a no-mess experience.
9. Tie a ribbon to your suitcase so you'll always know which one is yours in an airport.
10. Keep jewellery in an ice-cube tray so they won't get tangled.
Hope these hacks are useful! Thanks for 600 views!!
Talk to you all later,