Thursday, 12 February 2015

My Top Ten Youtubers

Hey guys!
I know sometimes you can get bored scrolling through Youtube and so today I thought I'd bring you my top ten youtubers!


1. ThatcherJoe
Joe Sugg is one of my favourite youtubers. He never fails to make me laugh and his videos always cheer me up when I'm down.



2. AmazingPhil
Phil Lester is another one of my favourite Youtubers. He's extremely funny and always makes me laugh. He often collabs with Dan Howell and they're both hilarious!


3. DanIsNotOnFire

Dan Howell is one of the best youtubers out there. His videos are funny and his personality always makes his videos really good especially when he collabs with Phil Lester.


4. Tyler Oakley


Tyler Oakley is fun and quirky. His videos are all really enjoyable and his American accent just makes it even better!




5. Luke Korns
Luke Korns is another fantastic youtuber who always makes me laugh until I cry! (shoutout to my friend Jessica for telling me about him!)




6. Zoella

Zoe Sugg does lots of makeup and hair

videos and often talks about her anxiety. She also wrote an amazing book called 'Girl Online'. Her videos are really good and she is definitely one of my top ten youtubers!



7. PointlessBlog
Alfie Deyes is one of my all-time favourite youtubers. He's Zoe's boyfriend and his videos are extremely funny!



8. Miranda Sings

Miranda Sings is
by far one of the funniest youtubers out there! She always makes me cry with laughter! I definitely recommend watching her!


9. The Anima Series
This is a group of people who always bring out videos that really make you think about things. if you're a girl you should go watch Who You Are: A Message to all Women and if you're a guy you should go watch Who You Are: A Message to all Men


10. Jim Chapman
Jim Chapmans videos are definitely well worth the watch and so are his daily Vlogs. You should definitely go on YouTube and check him out.


So I hoped you liked todays blog. Let me know what you think.
Talk to you all later, 
                                BloggerGirl xox

No comments:

Post a Comment