Sunday, 1 February 2015

January Favourites

Hey Guys!
Today I'm going to share some of my favourite things from January! Let me know what you think!



I am absolutely loving these boots that I got from New Look for €26. They're extremely comfy and great for walking and they look good with almost everything!





My favourite foundation this month has been SuperStay Better Skin foundation by Maybelline. It makes your skin look flawless and it evens your skin tone. I highly recommend this foundation because it looks really natural and doesn't give you loads of spots like some foundations do.


My favourite book this month is definitely 'Girl Online' by Zoe Sugg. I loved this book so much that it took me less than 24 hours to read! This book talks about anxiety and panic attacks which I really liked because I have an anxiety disorder and I sometimes get mini panic attacks. This book is definitely well worth the read even if you're not big into reading.





My favourite mascara this month was Scandal Eyes Flex by Rimmel London. It doesn't leave huge clumps in your eyelashes and it makes your eyelashes appear very long. If you're looking for a mascara then you should consider getting this one.



My favourite YouTuber this month was probably Alfie Deyes (PointlessBlog). He always manages to have me laughing by the end of one of his videos. He also uploads daily vlogs. If you're looking for a good youtuber then you should take a look at PointlessBlog.






My favourite lipgloss this month has been Provocalips by Rimmel London. It has a very bold colour lipgloss on one side and then when you turn it over it has a clear lipgloss to put over the colour to make it lock and shine. This lipgloss lasts nearly all day and is perfect for any occasion.


My favourite app this month has probably been Wattpad. Wattpad allows you to read thousands of books for free and also allows you to write books to share with the other users on Wattpad. It's really handy because you can bring it with you wherever you go instead of having to bring a book.






My favourite lip balm this month has been Nivea Soft Rose. If your lips get chapped easily like mine then you should definitely get this lip balm. You can get it in most chemists.



So that's it for this months favourites. Hope you enjoyed it. Let me know if you want more posts like this.

Talk to you all later,
                                  BloggerGirl xox

No comments:

Post a Comment