Saturday, 28 February 2015

February Favourites


Hey guys!
So it's the end of February! This has been a really challenging month for me but I've decided to show you some of the things that have gotten me through February.


1. Love Tanya
This month I've been reading the book 'Love Tanya' by the YouTuber Tanya Burr. It's a really good book and talks about makeup, hair, anxiety and lots more. It's definitely well worth the read.



2. Eye make-up remover by Simple
This eye make-up remover has made my life a lot easier. It's kind to eyes and it works really well. 




3. 90210
I am OBSESSED with watching 90210. If you have Netflix you should definitely go watch this because it is amazing!



4. Flavoured Water
I don't like normal water and so I'm always very dehydrated so one day I decided to try some blackcurrant flavoured water from Tesco and it tastes amazing. So if you're like me and don't like water you should buy some flavoured water. You can get it nearly anywhere in lots of different flavours. Since I've begun drinking it I've become more positive and I also sleep a lot better.


5. Purr by Katy Perry

This is my all time favourite perfume. It smells AMAZING! If you're thinking of buying a new perfume then I really recommend this one. The scent lasts for ages and the bottle is quite big so it lasts quite a long time.

6. Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
This has been my favourite song this month. I think it's such a meaningful song and Ed Sheeran sings it beautifully. It's a really popular song and I can definitely see why. 


7. Soap & Glory Hand Food
This hand cream is the best hand cream I've ever used. It keeps my hands soft and hydrated. It also smells amazing. If you're looking for a hand cream I command you to go buy this one immediately! Or else! (I'm kidding you don't have to buy it... But you should... You'll miss out big-time if you don't!!) 



8. Love Label make-up set
This is a really good make-up set. It has eye-shadows on the top layer and then you can open it up and it has make-up brushes, blushers and lip-glosses. It also has a built in mirror.



So those are all my favourites for this month. Hope you enjoyed them!
Talk to you all later,
                                BloggerGirl xox

No comments:

Post a Comment