Saturday, 10 January 2015

Top Picks for Netflix

Hey Guys!

Sometimes it can be hard to find a good movie or TV programme to watch on Netflix so I've decided to help you out! Here are a few movies and series that I enjoyed on Netflix. (This is from the Irish Netflix it might vary depending on where you live)




1, Pudsey The Dog: The Movie
The dog who won "Britain's Got Talent" stars as Pudsey, a lovable, dancing dog determined to save a family's beloved home from an evil land developer. I admit that I haven't actually seen this film yet but all the reviews I've heard say it's great and I can't wait to watch it myself with some popcorn and some Ben & Jerry's ice cream!




2. Dance Academy
When I first started watching Dance Academy I wasn't expecting much but it was so much better than I thought it would be! This series will have you laughing and have you crying. It's my favourite TV show and I strongly recommend it even if you're not into dance.



3. Radio Rebel
Shy student Tara has a secret identity: She is smooth-talking Radio Rebel, a DJ who lends her voice to all kids, popular and unpopular alike. This was a really good movie for all ages and teaches you to be more confident in yourself.



4. Life Unexpected
After years in foster care, teenager Lux tracks down her real parents to authorize her emancipation. But she lands in their joint custody instead. I am currently watching Life Unexpected and I love it. It's really good and keeps you thinking about the real world.





5. Grown Ups
Five childhood pals reunite after 30 years at a lake house to mourn the loss of their old basketball coach, and act quite juvenile for their age. This is a very funny movie that will have you falling off your chair in laughter! I recommend this movie to teenagers and adults. 



Hope you liked this post. Comment below what you thought of it or if you have any other recommendations for Netflix and don't forget to vote on this weeks poll.

Talk to you all later,
                                  BloggerGirl xox

No comments:

Post a Comment