So today I thought I'd give you an extremely delicious recipe for Oreo truffles! If you have never had Oreo truffles then that needs to change! So now is your time to make them and try them! They are AMAZING!!!
Let me know what you think of them in the comments!
1 pack (8oz) Philadelphia cream cheese
Bars of chocolate to melt
- Mash up all the Oreo's into small crumbs. MASH MASH MASH!!!
- Put the Oreo crumbs and the cream cheese in a bowl and mix them together. This part can be difficult so you may have to wash your hands and use the tips of your fingers to mix them together.
- When you have them mixed together, shape them into 1-2 inch balls. (This is where it gets messy!)
- When you have them shaped you need to melt the chocolate bars. You can do this over a stove or in the microwave. If you melt the chocolate in the microwave you need to put the chocolate in a bowl and take it out every thirty seconds and stir it until it is completely melted. Be careful not to burn it! (I learnt that the hard way!)
- When the chocolate is melted put an Oreo truffle into it and cover it in melted chocolate using a fork. Then put it on a tray. Continue this until all the truffles are covered in chocolate.
- Put the truffles in the fridge for an hour.
- EAT THEM!!! This is my favourite part!
So that's how to make Oreo truffles. Let me know in the comments what you thought or if you want more posts like this. Don't forget to vote on this weeks poll!
Talk to you all later,