Saturday, 17 January 2015

Figuring Out Where You Stand

Hey guys,

So today I'm going to blog about something I'm sure we've all faced at some point in our lives.

Sometimes people are so nice to you and so understanding and you feel like you can tell them anything and you trust and love them so much and then you see them again and they're acting completely different.

This is something I face a lot and it always upsets me. I never know where I stand with some people.

It's horrible when it happens because you start blaming yourself wondering if you did or said something wrong and you end up getting caught up in a whirlwind of self-hate.

But I want you all to know that it has nothing to do with the way you are. It's just the other person. Sometimes people have one person that they always give out to when they're in a bad mood.

Usually it ends up being someone like me. Someone who just takes it and acts like they're okay with it when really it's killing them inside.

I'm not blogging this saying I have the answers because I don't. I'm just saying that you shouldn't start feeling insecure about yourself if this happens. It's not your fault.

Just keep your head up and you'll get through whatever you're going through.

Talk to you all later,
                                   BloggerGirl xox

No comments:

Post a Comment