Saturday, 10 January 2015

A Bit About Me

Hey guys!

This is the first blog post I’ve ever written. I’ve decided to start a blog because some of my friends encouraged me to do so and also the book ‘Girl Online’ by Zoe Sugg (Zoella) inspired me to start a blog. I’m going to keep it anonymous though with the exception of a few of my friends.

So let me tell you a little bit about me. I’m Irish and I live at home with my parents, my two brothers and my two dogs.

Since I was three I’ve had an anxiety disorder called selective mutism (I’ll blog about that soon). Last summer I was extremely depressed. Things are still extremely hard but at least I have school to keep me busy even though I hate it.

I’m a Christian and I go to an amazing church. I love the people there so much that they’re practically a second family to me. Sometimes I get mocked for being a Christian but I always try to put God in control of whatever situation I’m facing.

Okay so enough about me and my boring life for now! I’ll tell you about my blog. It’s not going to have one specific theme. I’m going to try and vary it a bit by having recipes and tutorials and random thoughts.

So I hope you like it. I know I probably won’t get any views or anything but we’ll see what happens.

Talk to you all later,
                                     BloggerGirl xox

No comments:

Post a Comment