Sometimes you can get really bored and so I've decided to give you a list of things to do when you're bored. Hope you like them :)
- Read a book - Sometimes the thought of reading can completely put us off reading but once you push yourself to actually pick up a book and get stuck into it, it can be really enjoyable. I recommend books such as Girl Online, The Hunger Games, and The Book Thief.
- Go for a walk - I know this one sounds very boring but do it! Go for a walk! You might surprise yourself about how relaxing a walk can actually be. Go somewhere quiet to walk. It's a good opportunity to think about things.
- Listen to music - For some good songs go check out my latest blog post http://inspiringbloggergirl.blogspot.ie/2015/01/top-25-songs.html
- Meet up with some friends - Go for lunch or go shopping with some friends... Even if you haven't spoken to them in a while.
- Bake - Bake some cookies or some cakes. Or if you want to make oreo truffles I posted the recipe on my blog and here's the link >>> http://inspiringbloggergirl.blogspot.ie/2015/01/recipe-oreo-truffles.html
- Go shopping - Have some fun! Go shopping! You deserve it!
- Catch up on work - Stop procrastinating! Go do whatever work needs doing! Whether it's housework or schoolwork it needs to be done at some point so why not do it now!
- Go to the cinema - Grab some friends and go to the cinema. There's always some good movies in the cinema so grab some popcorn and some friends and find a good movie to watch!
- Explore YouTube videos - Have a look around on YouTube. There's always good videos to watch such as Who You Are: A Message to All Women or if you're a guy you should check out Who You Are: A message to All Men
- Hair and Makeup - If you're a girl then you should try out new hairstyles and practice doing you're makeup and trying new things with it and you could also paint your nails.
Talk to you all later,